Technology is vital in the early child development of kids. Therefore it’s useful in supporting learning in children’s life. Also acquiring necessary technology skills early to ensure that they are ready for their future life. Hence, it is essential to know the role of specific gadgets such as e-books or tablets for literacy. Moreover, the most useful means to utilize these devices are in the children’s cycle at the house, in the classroom, or childcare.
Positive Effects Of Technology In Child Development.
· Mobile technology: Children can talk to our friends and relatives who are living far from us.
· Internet: they can learn new things and online courses. It is a portal to access a lot of information from so many differen spheres
· Cab services: the children can travel from source to destination with one tap and within a limited time.for example – home to school.
· Social networking: We can find our childhood friends, relatives, and important events in their life.children can enjoy the pre-uploaded photos to have a good time.
· Information technology: children can share information with any part of the world within milliseconds.
Adverse Effects Of Technology: In Child Development
· Mobile technology: Instead of taking care personally, they are learning to send SMS or giving a call that too on essential occasions.
· Internet: With the use of the same internet, children are getting addicted to online games and their physical activities, exercises are becoming less.
· Cab services: The same cab services are giving health problems for their workers and creating environmental threats to child development also.
· Social networking: Social networking is creating problems between best friends and making couples divorced.
· Information technology: Regular and continuous viewing of computers severely affects the eyes, brain, and other parts of the body.
Technology And Child Development
Well, on the plus side, you have the sum of human knowledge at your fingertips, from a variety of devices. Moreover this is found almost anywhere in the world. Anything you care to learn is available in text, video, or audio in multiple languages.
If you can read, you have access to more information than you can consume in a lifetime.On the other hand, free access to this much information has made some students lazy.
And instead of developing critical thinking skills from a professor’s open-ended question that invites discourse and debate. They resort to search engines to fill in the answer or post their homework on a forum hoping someone will do the work for them.
Result And More
Eventually, this will lead to a bunch of brain dead dolts who won’t know what to do when machine learning and Artificial Intelligence take over all of the routine jobs.
The core skills for the future will be those that require creative thinking, not “fill in the blank,” “choose the best option,” or “follow these steps.” Applied knowledge will be more important than reciting data.
These are all possible effects of modern gadgets in child development.