It is impossible to think of a life without electronic gadgets in the present world. They occupy a prominent place in our day to day lives. As technology is advancing, our dependence on it is increasing as well. It will not be wrong to say that we have become the slaves of electronic gadgets.
Our lives have taken a revolutionary turn with the introduction of technology. It has changed the way we work, communicate, play, or shop. To talk about electronic gadgets, they mostly refer to smartphones, tablets, or say a laptop. Out of all the others, the smartphone is the most common and widely used form of electronic gadget. It has no doubt made our lives easy and comfortable, but it is not devoid of disadvantages too.
What Is The Purpose Of Electronic Gadget?
As has already been mentioned, electronic gadgets have made our life easy in every sense. For instance, you can speak to any person in any part of the world through smartphones. Not only talk but also have a face to face conversation with the other person via video call. You can also engage in various games and sports by using smartphones. However, all these have made each and everything very easily accessible to human beings.
Advantages Of Electronic Gadget
- Electronic gadgets simplified the day to day activities of our lives. This is undoubtedly the most important advantage that they offer. You can get access to different things and people in any part of the world via electronic gadgets like a smartphone.
- They help us stay connected to our near and dear ones. Just dial the phone number, and you can speak to your friends or family at any moment. You may send a picture, message, or any information to anyone in just a second. Electronic gadgets have a big role to play in making the world globalized.
- Electronic gadgets keep you up to date. Through them, you can acquire information about any incident or news. Social media plays a crucial role. Social media has been made possible and easily accessible only through electronic gadgets. Nowadays, there are online learning courses, as well. Moreover, you can learn about different things or topics just by using your smartphone or laptop. Some educators educate people through videos. Such teaching and learning processes have been seen to be very useful in modern times.
- Electronic gadgets hurt the environment. They contain dangerous chemicals like mercury, lead, cadmium, etc. that pollute the soil if not disposed of well.
- Electronic gadgets have led to a generation of lazy people who are addicted to technology too much. According to studies, excess use of smartphones, tablets, or laptops may lead to physical or mental disability in children. The eyes are the most affected amongst other body parts here. Both children and adults have shown low eyesight issues due to the continuous use of electronic gadgets. Moreover, they have also led to obesity and other health issues because of the easy-going life that they promote.